Friday, December 15, 2006

Thanks for a great semester

Just wanted to close out the blog here by once again saying thanks for your interest and participation in my first-ever round of teaching LIS 450. I think I learned as much as you did, but we're not supposed to admit that sort of thing around here. I tend to be hard to find around SLIS -- since I'm split between two departments and often teaching undergraduate courses -- so do keep in touch if we don't get to share a class again. And on that note, if you're at all interested in my Spring Tuesday afternoon seminar on "uncovering information labor," do let me know -- there are still plenty of open spots and we now have eight guest speakers scheduled. The readings and discussions in this class will take a lot of the ideas we introduced in LIS 450 to the "next level." Either way, have a good break and I'll see you at Wal-Mart ... I mean, at the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home